Wellbeing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your Menopause stories? And should we have a special place for these?

Go down

What are your Menopause stories? And should we have a special place for these? Empty What are your Menopause stories? And should we have a special place for these?

Post by Penny Vance Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 am

I am Penny Vance, and I have gone through peri-menopause, and am the actual menopause itself now.

I started when I was about 40. Oh it would have been WONDERFUL to be able to share with someone back then. But my mom-as women before her-had a little troube discussing things like this. I guess there are a lot of women like this. I, on the other hand, won't shut up about it--LOL! I WANT to know about it. I WANT to stop having the hot flashes (of course in winter they come in PRETTY HANDY!!)

I went to a doctor, and discussed all this with her. She told me that not a lot of support for this in our area. So I decided to do something about it. Decided that it would be pretty cool to get to talk about what works for others, share my health woes, and pass on the information I've learned.

So what do you think? You feel like joining me? The area will probably be private, because that way members will share how they are feeling much easier.

queen Pen
Penny Vance
Penny Vance
Admin

Back to top Go down